The Best Diaper Rash Ointment - Free Sample
for prevention, treatment and relief of diaper rashRegular price $1.00
Just the right amount of medicine combined with natural ingredients to prevent, treat & relieve diaper rash.
Skin protectant; helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- This effective formula combines the active ingredient non-nano zinc oxide with the soothing benefits of aloe, allantoin, and bisabolol.
- Creates a moisture-repellent barrier between the skin and sources of irritation.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- Helps seal out wetness
Why does a baby get a diaper rash?
There are several common reasons why diaper rash can occur. While The Best Diaper Rash Ointment will help the natural healing process, it is ideal to identify the source of irritation and eliminate the cause when possible.
Soiled diapers are one of the most common causes of diaper rash. It can also lead to a bacterial infection. Change baby’s diaper as soon as you know he/she’s gone potty.
Make sure the baby’s diaper area is completely dry before putting on a clean diaper. Diapers do a great job of preventing leakage, but they can also trap moisture.
Diapers are meant to fit onto your little one’s body, but if a diaper is too tight it can chafe your baby’s skin. The chafing can cause a diaper rash, so try switching to a bigger size if the baby’s diapers are getting tight.
Changes in baby’s diet
Your little one’s stool may change if you’ve made a change from breast milk to formula or transitioned to solid foods.
Allergies– If your baby is allergic to certain foods, diaper rash can be a symptom of loose stools associated with food allergies.
Bacteria thrive in warm and moist environments, so if your baby has slept or spent too much time in a soiled diaper, this may be the reason behind your baby’s diaper rash.
Candida is a strain of yeast that lives on the surface of the skin. If this yeast overgrows in the baby’s diaper area, it could cause a rash.
zinc oxide 2%
petrolatum, mineral oil, glycerin (vegetable), ozokerite, castor oil, lanolin, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, allantoin, bisabolol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol (provitamin B5), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- For external use only
- When using this product do not get into eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- if rash clears up, but occurs again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get immediate medical help or contact a Poison Control Center at 800.222.1222