By placing a wholesale order with Noodle & Boo, or by applying to become a wholesale customer of Noodle & Boo, Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- New Accounts: Payment - Credit Card Only. Net 30 with credit approval for re-orders. Please contact customer care for information on terms of payment.
- Credit card information must be complete on all orders. Orders will be automatically canceled if required/accurate credit card information is not submitted within 5 business days from the date the order was received.
- No dollar minimum for re-orders, but must re-order in case quantities.
- Minimum Annual Activity: $1,500 in shipments per location per line. Stores that do not meet the Annual Activity Minimum will revert to New Account status.
- Product is sold for resale at retail only and may not be redistributed or sold at wholesale. Buyer's shipping address is the sole site authorized for retail sale. Any other location, including web sites, must be approved in writing by Noodle & Boo.
Noodle & Boo does not allow any retailer to resell Noodle & Boo products online.
Minimum advertised retail pricing is Noodle & Boo's suggested retail pricing and advertised product may not be discounted. Retailer agrees to MAP Policy.
- If advertised pricing is set lower than MSRP, Noodle & Boo reserves the right to revoke any and all wholesale privileges immediately.
- Applications for new wholesale accounts are accepted at the sole discretion of Noodle & Boo. New applications may require a store visit by a Noodle & Boo representative. Buyer will be notified as to the status of your new account application.
- Noodle & Boo reserves the right to reject any orders at its sole discretion.
- Orders are shipped UPS Standard Ground, unless another form is specified by customer and accepted by Noodle & Boo.
- Most Noodle & Boo products are in stock at all times. If a product is out-of-stock, back-order is not available.
- Prices subject to change.
- No Wholesale Returns.
- Refused shipments will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus UPS charges.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- Damaged products will be replaced, or a credit issued, at the option of Noodle & Boo. In order to obtain a replacement or credit you must contact customer care within 48 hours of receipt of your delivery should you receive damaged merchandise.
- Additionally, you must contact customer care within 48 hours of receipt of delivery if there is any discrepancy between your order and shipping paperwork.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Hayward, California. Transportation and handling costs will appear on each invoice.
- Legal jurisdiction: Santa Clara County, California.
Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy/Agreement
MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Price. Essentially, it enforces a minimum retail price.
- The MAP for all Noodle & Boo products shall not be less than MSRP. MAP pricing is established by Noodle & Boo and may be adjusted by Noodle & Boo at its sole discretion.
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Noodle & Boo products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters and solicitations, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. The MAP policy does not apply to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
- If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MAP is prohibited.
- MAP applies only to the advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer.
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer Noodle & Boo at any price in excess of the MAP. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable prices below MAP.
- Noodle & Boo’s MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any retail partner to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or they “will meet/beat any competitor’s price,” or similar phrases, as long as the price listed for the products is not below MAP.
- Noodle & Boo recognizes the value that sales promotions provide to both consumers and retailers by stimulating interest, trial, or purchase. If a reseller wishes to initiate a sales promotion that would cause them to violate MAP policy, that reseller may apply for a “MAP Free Period.” A MAP Free Period allows the reseller to advertise Noodle & Boo products below MAP without violating the MAP policy. To apply for a MAP Free Period, the reseller must request in writing a MAP Free Period, indicating: the sales promotion they will be offering, its duration, prices to be advertised, and duration the prices will be below MAP. Once Noodle & Boo has approved the MAP Free Period, the reseller will be free to advertise as indicated in their request for the duration approved. Once the MAP Free Period has ended, any advertising below MAP would be a violation of MAP policy.
- Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of retail partnerships or sales representatives. Noodle & Boo will not do business with retail partners or sales representatives who degrade the Noodle & Boo brand products. Noodle & Boo will not provide notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.