What Are The Benefits Of A Swaddle Bath Towel?
Our swaddle bath towel is designed for infant safety and comfort. Swaddle baths help stabilize body temperature and vital signs, while keeping baby in a calm, quiet state. Made from bamboo and organic cotton, our luxurious towel set helps make baby’s first bath a memorable and successful experience. When it comes to bath time, safety is of utmost importance. The secure wrap of swaddle bath towels prevents your little one from becoming loose or slipping, reducing the risk of accidents. The soft and gentle materials used in swaddle bath towels are also free from harmful chemicals, ensuring that your baby's sensitive skin is protected.
One of the key advantages of using a swaddle bath towel is its ability to keep your baby warm and cozy. Made with super soft and gentle bamboo and organic cotton, these towels provide a snug and secure environment for your baby after their bath.
The design of swaddle bath towels allow you to wrap your baby tightly, mimicking the feeling of being in the womb. This not only helps to soothe and calm your baby, but also helps to regulate his or her body temperature, preventing your little one from getting cold.
Another benefit of using a swaddle bath towel is its absorbency. These towels are designed to quickly and effectively absorb moisture, ensuring that your baby is dry and comfortable after their bath. The absorbency of swaddle towels make them perfect for drying your little one without causing any irritation.
The unique design of our towel set allows for easy wrapping and securing, making it effortless to dry and dress your baby after their bath. The generous size of swaddle bath towels provides ample coverage, ensuring your baby stays warm and protected. Additionally, these towels are machine washable, making them easy to clean and maintain.
How To Give A Swaddle Bath
Before starting the bath, make sure all your bath-time supplies are within arm's reach. Never leave your baby unattended.
- Fill basin with water temperature between 100-101 F. Water should not be past baby’s shoulders. Test the water with the inside of your wrist or elbow, so it's not too hot.
- Remove diaper and all clothing.
- Wrap baby in swaddle, making sure baby’s hands are towards his or her face, with arms and legs flexed.
- Begin by gently wiping baby’s face using only water and the washcloth.
- With one hand holding baby's head and neck and the other hand holding your baby's feet, place your little one in tub. Make sure water is below baby’s shoulders.
- Unwrap one of baby’s limbs and pour small amount of Newborn 2-in-1 Hair & Wash to gently wash between fingers and underarm.
- Rinse the limb with water, then wrap with swaddle.
- Repeat steps 6-7 for each part of the body, including tummy and genital area. Do not directly soap the genital area, as it may cause stinging.
- End the bath with washing hair. Make sure to avoid getting water in baby’s eyes.
- Once bath time is over, place a warm, dry towel over parent’s chest or shoulder.
- Remove your baby from the tub, leaving the wet swaddle bath towel behind.
- Place baby over a towel draped on parent’s chest or shoulder.
- Dry off baby and apply Super Soft Lotion all over.
- Dress baby!
From providing warmth and comfort to ensuring quick and efficient drying, these towels are a must-have for bath time. The convenience and safety swaddle bath towels offer make them an essential item for every new parent.
DISCLAIMER: Content on this site is not a substitute for professional medical or healthcare advice, diagnosis, treatment, dietary, or safety advice, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified expert with any questions you may have regarding a medical question, condition, or safety concern. Reliance on information presented on this site is at your own risk. This site contains the opinions and views of others and does not represent the opinions and views of Noodle & Boo, LLC. Given the interactive nature of this site, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy or efficacy of any content generated by our users or bloggers.